Thursday 1 August 2013

Beautiful day

Salam Ramadhan,

Today has been another beautiful day for me. As I reflect what has happened today, I am grateful for so many things. Early in the morning Bard, my former student of 2005-2007 DEn batch came and visit me. Actually it is a business arrangement. He came from KL to discuss about our coming project . Alhamdulillah, we agreed on a few matters and looking forward to move ahead after raya. Finally, I made the move that I thought I'll never make. I pray that our new venture will be a successful one. Amin.

Bard came with my birthday present eventhough my birthday is actually in September. Actually I asked for his favor to buy the second novel of Evelyn Rose, 13 jam A380 which has been published recently - 27th July 2013. I guess I am one of the 500th first lucky buyers cause, Evelyn was there to sign the novel when Bard arrived at the Karya Seni office yesterday morning. I asked Bard, how is she? As I expected Evelyn Rose is so beautiful. I did analyzed her personality based on her blog and the first novel, TWD. She is beauty with the brain. She is one of the person that I know, able to utilized both side of her brain. By writing  such a beautiful and meaningful novel she utilized her right brain function-being creative . And as she is pursuing her PhD in Sustainable Energy Resources, this former Engineering student - is actually a left brain person. Allah send her in my life for a reason, to really understood what I have been thinking all this while. I am fascinating by her work. She managed  to make me gave a thought about relationship...between us and our Creator,  what an IMAM should be and I admit that beside my heartbroken, she is one of the reason, I started to write again. And I am grateful Allah has shown me the 'hikmah' of what happened in my life recently. And I can't thank Bard enough for his gift today.That is one of the most beautiful present I ever have. I insist to pay but Bard insist that it is my birthday present. So I think, I am lucky enough to be received such an awesome piece of writing by one of the most admired writer. I pray that my first so called 'comeback' novel will be such a beautiful piece of work as hers. I pray that she will successfully finished her PhD. The prayer also goes to all my friends that is doing their PhD now.

As day goes by, Nisa( my blog creator,  she's awesome!) came to fix my blog. There are few thing that I don't really want to do it myself . Nisa  have helped me a lot. Thank you so much dear, I really appreciate it. Now, at 2 am, I can't stop smiling when I look at the falling stars and listen to Gio, while I edited my blog. You have done a great job Nisa! You make me smile...Thank you dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment